Sunday, January 9, 2011

Holidays

We've been spending our art time shipping out print orders and doing commission work over the Holidays. I thought I would post up a few of the things we've worked on.

A wedding "save the date"
























A Portrait of a snapping turtle
























My friend Emme Packer is a singer-songwriter and had us design a shirt for her
























Later I helped her boyfriend propose to her by pretending to paint a live portrait of them. When they got up to look at what I had so far he got down on one knee.

















And last, a pleasant little Christmas mailer in watercolor

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy!! The turtle is SO cute! What a way to propose, awesome! That's the kind of portrait I want you t do of Jeremy & I when you are done with his big piece. Man you guys are so talented, glad we are related! :)

    ReplyDelete